Friday, October 3, 2008

Weekend.

Well today is Friday and I am sitting in Kelsey's dorm while she is at class.  It is quite fun.  I have it all to myself except her roommates are in and out.  She thinks that I am bored so she thinks she is being a bad host but really she is not.  I don't know what she is talking about.  This is the best weekend I have had in a long time like seriously!  Im not kidding.  I love it. I cant wait to come to college like really I am so stoked.  The feeling of living on my own with other people just gets me so excited!  Sadly I have to wait until I graduate or else I would totally be up here right now just living the college life. There are a few things I am worried about, like not being able to find my classes or not knowing whats going on or stuff like that, or getting lost.  Other than that I think I am okay!  Well I am going to go now.. I love you all! MUAH!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cute blog Whitney. You will do great.

Kar said...

Dude. You wrote this so long ago. I am a winner. But here I am, finally commenting. I commented on the one below, too. :)