Thursday, July 19, 2012

I'm DONE??

Okay so it has been a while my bad! but for whoever still checks to see if I am alive, I am and I have some big news!

I AM GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE!!!

Yes you read that right, I am 21 years old and graduated from college... HOLLA!!!
Although I am super happy being done, it is kind of a bitter sweet feeling right now. I am going to miss (some) of the girls in my class, and my teacher but I am so excited to be able to have to possibility to get a job and put what I learned in school to good use. Now I have not gotten a job yet but I am working on it. I am handing resumes out to the dentists that Mom wrote on a list for me to go too.

I am very happy to know I have a career! I know crazy. but I want to share with you guys some of my experinces, theres not a lot but some...

                                                     This is Ashley and I we sat next to each other the whole time we were in    school, This was on Halloween she was a mime and i was a nerd. The teeth and the glasses were given to us by our teacher


My class on Halloween with our masks on and our glasses and teeth.  

                                                      This is my teacher Raeleen at the Dental Convention in a massage chair

Aleisha, Me , Jessica, and Tiffany at the Dental Convention.. Im gonna miss these girls!

Tiffany and I trying on our Graduation gowns and Caps!! 

I will add some more when I can find some pictures worth sharing!!
Loves!

1 comment:

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Way to GO!! Good Luck with the job hunt! Love you ;)