Monday, September 7, 2009

Move in Day!

Sorry everyone that it has been a long time I am not very good at this and I aplogize. Melissa said that she would redo my blog if I up date it so I am going to try to do better I promise. Well alot has happened I moved into my appartment today for college. The move went really well. It didnt take to long to get everything all put away and stuff. I like my roommates they are really nice and cool. The roommate that shares a room with me is my cousin Danielle and we got the biggest room so we are pretty happy hahaha. Um my other roommates are Melssa and Beckey and Mary and Barbra. They are very nice I like them. I am living in Birch Plaza in room 105 so those of you that want to come and see are more than welcome to. I start school on Thursday but I dont have class until 5 so it is probably going to be a long day and that is my only class for that day so. I do have one class with one of my roommates so that will be fun so we can help eachother and stuff. I still need to get some decorations for my room it is going to be interesting. I am super excited to be up here although I do miss my family alot but it is a good thing that they are only 20 minutes away so if I really need to see them then I dont have to travel very far and stuff so. Well I have alot to do tomorrow so I am off to bed. Love you all!

No comments: