Monday, September 21, 2009

Greeting from College!

HELLO! How is everyone doing. well i am doing fantastic, well except for the stresses of college i guess haha. i love it here, it is such a cool experienace. i make some changes in my class scheduales so i dropped my math class thank goodness, i had no idea what i was doing in that class becausei never learned any of the material that he was teaching us in that class. i am loving my roommates they are so cool, no dramatic out brakes yet.. thank goodness. i am deffinantly missing everyone back home but hey i am only 25 minutes away right, unfortantly i cant drive up all the time but whoever would like to come see me please do! my ward here is very cool, my bishops name is Bishop Ward then we have a Brother Bateman as the first councler, which everytime i hear is name i think of the Brother Bateman in our ward back home. Then Brother Ray is the second councler who to me and Noelle he looks just like my brother in law Andy it is so crazy! we got our FHE families and mine seems to be really cool so, but tonight for FHE we are going to Brother Bateman's house who lives in Ucon and lives jsut around the corner from Bishop Ward so how crazy is that. Right now i am sitting in the crossroads aka the cafateria all by my lonesome so i thought i should update everyone what is going on in my college life haha. that is so cool that say that i am in college now man i feel old! well i hope everone has a great day and i love you all! off to book of mormon! woo go brother wightman!

4 comments:

Patty said...

Hi Whitney! I miss you real, real bad. But... I am happy that you are happy. College is really the best years of your life. Live. It. Up.

The Dillons said...

Sounds like fun! I miss you hun! Hey there is a math class that is to help learn the math you need to take a required math class. Just for future reference! I love you girly, call me sometime!

M. Jorgensen said...

sounds like a super time...we will have to come up and play sometime soon! loves!

Anonymous said...

Hi Whitney!! I saw on Patty's blog that you had updated yours so I thought I'd pop over and see how you're doing. I saw you mom in Winco the other day so I've been thinking about you! I'm so glad you're doing well. College is a lot of fun. I'm glad you're liking your roommates! Have fun:)