Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy October!



Hello! it has been a while so I thought I would up date whats happening. Okay so bad enough news that nothing has really changed. Still going to school and attending all my classes, I have not missed a single class and I hope to keep it that way but hey who knows. I am very happy to report that I have gotten a 100% on two of my vocab quizzes for my Humanites class now. I took one today and was very proud that I got another perfect 10 out of 10! I am again waiting t go to my Book of Mormon class, I was sitting in the cafateria or known as the Crossroads with my friend Kelsie and then the fire alarm started to go off so we had to leave and she went to her appartment and I came to the wonderful Hinkcley building although I am sitting all by myslef I am still enjoying it. I am starting to some what getting the hang of things, getting to know my teachers a tad bit more and more each time I have them. I have decided that my sicence teacher is very weird and he sounds alot like the bat on Anatasia Bartok. So if they ever did a sequal to that movie they should call up Brother Hansen to do Bartok. It snowed on Monday althought alot of people already know that becase it snowed in Idaho Falls to.. but I forgot my coat back at my parents house so I had to walk around with a small not warm at all yellow jacket on, which was my fault I am taking all the blame for it. Although my parents were kind enough to bring me my coats and my uggs that night, oh how I missed my uggs! I wear them every day now. ( well so far anyways) So we had a flour fight with some random people at the park and these were the results....




That is me and my roommates Mary and Barbara!

Me and my roommate Melissa went and took pictures of the Temple and got some really pretty ones!

well that is it for now! gotta go to class!
love you all!

3 comments:

The Dillons said...

Thanks for updating! It is fun to hear how things are going. Isn't campus great! I love the Hinckley building, one of my favorites! That is so funny that you have a science teacher that sounds like Bartok..."and I keeker sir" CLASSIC! Love ya girl!

Whit said...

hahaha it is true he does and it makes me laugh everytime i go to that class. campus is AWSOME!!1

Anonymous said...

Hey, Whitney! It's so great to hear how things are going!! I'm glad you're doing well with your classes. Your science teacher sounds familiar. I wonder if I had him... LOL A flour fight sound interesting:) Keep having fun!!