Thursday, October 15, 2009

Dissapointing.....

Well I am sorry to report that I failed my first college test. It sucked! and I thought I was pretty prepared but I guess not. Also tonight I went to our neighbors and watched Step Up 2 The Streets and we decided to try some of the moves that they do and I took videos but sadly it was on my phone and I cant send them to my email so I can post them but boy are they funny. Then some guys in our ward Mike and Sam came over and started showing us how to do some more break dancing moves. if I can some how send them I for sure post them. well off to bed! love you all!

3 comments:

Patty said...

Sorry you failed your test. College is really hard. Keep working hard. You'll get it, Whit.

Natalie said...

Whit...
Don't worry. I totally failed all my psychology tests and lived to tell the tale. You will do better next time lovely!
Love ya,
Squash

Whit said...

thanks guys.. i really appriciate it!!
love you!