Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Weeks...

Hey... sorry it has been so long since I have written anything.. I talked to Noelle yesterday and she scolded me that I need to write more because she looks at it.. so here you are Noelle.

We went to Utah for my cousin Kelsey's wedding and let me say it was very nice and very pretty... I loved her dress.
This is me and my cousin Alyssa at the reception I love her dearly!
This is my cousin Emily... people thought she looked like me when I was younger... I never saw it but that is just me.
I really like to make Noah smile. Why may you ask.... just look at that adorable face! he is so cute especially the way he scrunches his nose.. so cute... I love him!


well that is an up date until I can figure out more to write! I love you all and hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving!

2 comments:

The Dillons said...

Cute pictures. I can see how that little girl looks like you when you were younger! I miss you Whit! And do update more often! I look to!

Tony and Jocelyn said...

Whitney ... I read it too so you do need to update it more. Love you.

Jocelyn